February 2010 – At the upcoming HARS open day on Feb 28th 2010, i will have following items on display to the general public –
Above photo from my 2009 setup area – along side the HARS Vampire cockpit display.
New additions for 2010 include –
* F-4D Ejection seat from F-4D Phantom 66-7539
* Models of flight gear
* Flight helmets from WW2-Korea and Vietnam on display
* Survival items
* Various Korean war era replicated patches for sale
During the day i will wander around for appearances with various warbird/heritage aircraft when possible, in my different gear sets of RAAF WW2 and Vietnam gear.
I will be displaying with hopefully the following warbirds – subject to change due to operational requirements of the aircraft owners – (I have provided some photos of my past setups, so people can know what to expect if all goes to plan) –
- HARS based CAC Sabre jet – confirmed
- Caboolture based CAC Mustang – confirmed
- Combat Dragon A-37 Dragonfly – confirmed